- Personally Identifiable Data - This kind of data can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual (e.g. names, e-mail-addresses).
- Pseudonymous Data - The pseudonymous data identifies a holder, that is, one or more human beings who possess but do not disclose their true names (e.g. "user5623").
- IP Address - An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in the Internet. We store the IP address only, if it is necessary to provide a service or if may be legally necessary.
General Information on Data Protection
- We will collect, process and use personally identifiable data beyond the scope already permitted by law and without your required further consent only to the extent necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contractual relationship, performing requests or for billing purposes.
- Usage data, such as information regarding start and end dates and the scope of the use of certain services and/or communication data will only be collected, processed and used if this is necessary to make available and invoice such services.
- To protect your personally identifiable data collected and processed by us from unauthorized access and abuse, we have put a number of technical and organizational security measures in place. These security measures are monitored on a regular basis and updated according to technical progress as necessary.
- As provided for by applicable provisions we are entitled to disclose and submit data for criminal prosecution and risk prevention purposes.
- During every visit of our Services information about IP address, referring URL, date/time, browser version and operating system is stored in the web server log files due to technical and security reasons.
Collection, Processing and Use of Personally Identifiable Data
- We collect and process your personal data within the scope of your registration and the service. In particular, this may involve storing your name, your address details, email address and your password. You can voluntarily enter additional personal data when you set up an extended user account.
- Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
- The provision of our services and within them the acceptance, processing and execution of your orders.
- Ensuring an efficient customer service and / or technical support for your products. When you contact us your details will be stored in order to process the enquiry and in case additional questions arise.
- Technical notifications concerning our service.
- Sending newsletters or other advertising material, providing that you have given us your corresponding approval.
- If users sign up using the Facebook authentication functions, the Facebook ID of the users will be stored.
- Should a user establish contact with the Service Provider (via the contact form or e-mail), the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for the event that follow-up questions arise.
Registration through authentication services of third parties
- Users can register and log in by using authentication services of third parties, as far as these are available (hereinafter referred to as "authentication by a third party"). Particularly Facebook, Google+ or Twitter can be possible authentication service providers.
- As requirement for the authentication through a third party, users should be registered at the respective third party and enter the necessary login details in the appropriate web formula or should be already logged in to the third party.
- In the context of a registration, the Service Provider receives a user-ID with the information under which the user with this user ID is logged in and an ID that cannot be further used by the Service Provider (User Handle). Whether the Service Provider receives further data depends only on the user who uses the authentication by a third party, the data that is selected to be released in the context of the authentication, and which data has been authorised by the user in the privacy or other settings of the user account at the third party. The data can differ, depending on the provider and the selections of the user; normally these are the e-mail address and the user name. In case of Facebook, this is also the - so called - "public profile information" that can be seen by everyone. This includes the name, profile and cover picture, gender, networks (i.e. school or working place), user name (Facebook URL) and user identification number (Facebook ID).
- The password that has been entered in the context of the authentication by a third party cannot be seen by the Service Provider, neither can it be saved by the Service Provider.
- The users are asked to keep in mind that their data, which is saved by the Service Provider, can be compared and synchronized with their user account at the third party automatically. There is no obligation however for the Service Provider to update the data.
- In the case that users decide that they do not wish to further use the connection of their user account at the third party for the authentication by a third party, they must cancel this connection within their user account at the third party. If the users wish to delete their data at the Service Provider, they must cancel their account at the Service Provider.
Newsletter and Personalization
- Newsletters and further electronically sent information (hereafter uniformly referred to as “newsletter”) that are not service-related, are not fulfilling our duties to perform our service and contain advertisement will only be send to you, if you have given us your prior consent.
- We may ask you for an opt-in within our services and sent you an email asking you to confirm your registration (so called double-opt-in).
- The content of the newsletter follows from its respective description. If no description is available, the content sent comprises information about us and our services, as well as information on our events or third party information and events.
- If you no longer want to receive our newsletter you can opt to stop receiving it at any time. Opt-out possibilities are included in each mail and may also be changed within your account settings.
- You also give us the consent to store your IP addresses and the timestamp as part of the sign-up process. We are legally bound to record the log-on process so as to be able to verify that logging on is done in accordance with regulations.
- In order to tailor our newsletter to your interests and to avoid contents that are irrelevant for you or to adjust the frequency of our information (i.e. lower the sending frequency, if you open them less), we measure whether you open our newsletter (this with help of a “web-beacon”, a small image within the content of the newsletter) and which links you click (this by a link redirection via our server). We do not use this information for other purposes and we will delete the personally to you related measurement data as soon, as you opt out from receiving our newsletter. This consent applies within the countries of European Union only after an explicit consent was given within a permission dialogue. The same is true for other jurisdictions, where an explicit consent is required.
- During every visit of our Service information about IP address, referring URL, date/time, browser version and operating system, amount and state of transferred data is stored in the web server log files.
- We use the log data without any other personal or pseudonymous profiling as required by law only for the purpose of the operation, security and optimization of our service
Incorporation of third party services and content
- Third party content, such as videos from YouTube, map material from Google Maps, RSS feeds and graphics from other Services, for example, can be incorporated on the Service.
- This always presupposes that the provider of this content (hereafter referred to as the “third party provider”) always uses the user’s IP address. This is because without the IP address, they cannot send the content to the respective user’s browser. The IP address is thus required for displaying this content.
- We endeavour only to use content of which the respective provider uses the IP address only for distributing the content. However, we have no influence on whether the third party provider saves the IP address for other purposes, such as statistical purposes, for example. If we are aware of this, we will clarify this in the following paragraphs.
- Our Service uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Service will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this Service, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active.
- Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this Service for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Service, compiling reports on Services activity for Service operators and providing them other services relating to Service activity and internet usage.
Data processing by Facebook
If the Service is to be carried out within the Facebook platform, the Facebook privacy statement at http://www.facebook.com/policy.php applies to the data
collection carried out by Facebook.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
- Our Service uses social plugins ("plugins") provided by the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you live in the European Union, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland ("Facebook"). The plugins are usually identifiable by a Facebook logo (e.g. letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon). For a full list of all social Plugins please see https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- When you visit a page of our Service that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser that embeds the latter into the Service, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our Service. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge:
- The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our Service. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
- If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our Service with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off from Facebook before entering our Service. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker”.
- Within our services we use the "Remarketing pixels" and "Visitors Action pixels" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you live in the European Union, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland ("Facebook"). The Remarketing pixel allows us and Facebook to determine the relevant target audiences, in order to display advertisements (hereinafter referred to as "Facebook-Ads") in reference to potential interests of the users. We use the Remarketing pixels, because we want to display Facebook-Ads only to users, who displayed an interest in our services. The Visitors Action pixels allow us and Facebook to determine, whether our Ads were effective and satisfactory for users by being able to comprehend users actions, after they were forwarded to our services by clicking a Facebook-Ad.
- In case you want to opt out of being subject to our and Facebook's use of "Remarketing pixels" and "Visitors Action pixels" please use Facebook's opt-out settings provided within your user profile: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are profile related, which means they apply to desktop as well as to mobile devices.
Contact and Notices
- In compliance with legal requirements we will at any time provide you with information on your personally identifiable data stored by us, free of charge and without undue delay.
- You agree with receiving notifications on following topics and with following content via electronic channels, like e-mail and/or push messages related to: test drives, cars, product samples, free coupons, sweepstakes, discount offers, credits or loans, finances, insurances, travel, applications, social media, editorial content and offers, quizzes, personality tests, smartphones, videos, mobile games & applications, newsletters, toolbars, browser addons, software, insurances, investments, dating, mobile communications, complimentary tickets, gifts, online games, travel deals, newspapers, magazines, special offers, sim cards, games, electricity, energy related offers, telecommunication services, surveys, market research, fashion, cosmetics, photo products, mail orders, imaging products.
- This advertisement consent applies within the countries of European Union only after an explicit consent was given within a permission dialogue. The same is true for other jurisdictions, where an explicit consent is required.
- YOUR BENEFITS: Because of our relations and connections we are able to provide you with offers under beneficial conditions you would otherwise not be able to obtain.
- DISCLAIMER: Of course you may at any time opt out from our service.
Data Processor and Contact
- Data processor is Crix Ltd, Tenancy 10, Marina House, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles